Thursday, September 4, 2008

sysygy


In my post about our trip to Chicago, I mentioned briefly that we went on a river tour of Chicago's architectural landmarks.  Today, when I visited one of my favorite design blogs, they mentioned going on the exact same tour last weekend!  Here's the link.


Above is Donald Trump's new building, still under construction.  Much like the man himself, it's not too well put together on top.  I watched one of those cranes lower a container from the top floor to the ground.


And this building, which I completely forget the name of, is simply enormous.  There was no way I could get the whole thing in my viewfinder.  I recommend the tour to anyone visiting the Chicago area, even though there are no ghosts on it!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its the Merchandise Mart, though it doesn't have much actual merchandise in it these days. And I laughed out loud about the Donald Trump comment.