Friday, July 25, 2008

HOT HOT HOT


Yes, that's Greg, my exceedingly handsome husband.  We took this picture during his two weeks between regular school and summer school, during which he refused to shave or, in fact, take part in any kind of grooming at all.

But here's the rub, and this is why I'm posting.  The little old ladies of Mercy Street have themselves a new hunka hunka to keep their eyes on, and they are doing everything short of throwing themselves at him.  Luckily, I keep my man well-trained, so he reports back to me whenever one of them attempts to seduce him.  

Trina* is the most forward, and unfortunately, the most attractive.  Her gray curls are expertly styled, and her muumuus are most fetching.  This was the exchange between her and Greg the other day, when Greg was walking back from his parking spot:

Trina:  Oh, you didn't find a spot on the street?

Greg:  Nah, but I'm not far.

T: That's too bad.

G:  I don't mind.

T:  I bet you don't mind too much, you're too cute!

Hello?  Ladies, he is married!!  The next day, Greg stepped outside and there was a big open parking space in front of our house.  Trina told Greg that if he wanted to go get the car, she would LAY in the SPOT for him to save it.

!!!!


*Names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent.

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Nicole, I'd let Greg take Trina up on her offer. Street spots are hard to find!